Sonntag, 29. Juni 2008

Rain Rain Rain....

Its raining and raining the last weeks in HK. I got used to it and it doesnt stop me from going out.




In fact in the last 2 months I spend more time in bars, clubs; at partys then in switzerland in the last 2 years.



Looks like I still have Nachholbedarf (how it calls in english? Dictionaty said: backlog demands)



So... last sunday I spent with Jo at the museum of art
to see some interesting exhibitions.
http://www.lcsd.gov.hk/CE/Museum/Arts/english/exhibitions/eexhibitions_s_20071001_2.html









After the museum we went for shopping; something you can do in HK every day (probably for me the swiss shop opening hours where better ;-)
I bought again: SHOES!!!

Btw.: last week I found a shop where they make shoes according to you wishes, style, colour, leather...
Of course I orderd some... will post a foto, when I get them.


Keine Kommentare: