Dienstag, 6. April 2010

Kuala Lumpur

Holiday in Malaysia and I started with Kuala Lumpur.
I stayed only 2 days there and have to say: it was not very interesting besides of the architecture.
There the Petronas Towers and other impressive buildings but I missed something like a center or old parts.

The nightlife was ok. Best was the place I stayed: a small hostel with very friendly staff and a great area to sit and chat and meet people. The name is Classic Inn located behinde the Time Square.



Petronas Towers. I took the photo from the TV tower (it has a different name, just forgot it)


The TV tower in the back

This was in little India; people making flower arrangements for the temple.

Street scene; most of the people there are Moslems.

My first monkey in Malaysia! 1000 will follow..

Next I go to Sandakan in Borneo; actually wile writing this I m already here for 3 days and sitting now with a Mango Daiquirie at the fabulous roof terrace at the NAK Hotel and watch the sunset.

Keine Kommentare: