Sonntag, 15. März 2009

North Point

Sunday- after waking up in the afternoon - we decided to go to North Point.
Its opposite to the place I live, but on the island side.
I never been there and also wanted to play more with my camera...


We took the ferry...

... and arrived after 10 min in North Point.

Directly at the ferry pier is a small fish market.

You can buy fish, shells, crabs and even lobster.
All the animals are still (barely) alive what was a reason for me
not to buy some because I m not able to kill them.
Of course they had also some already dead/prepared food.

The local market was full of cheap stuff and people, who enjoyed
shopping at the first sunny day this week.

North Point is an old district; not many foreigners and
tourists comming here. You can watch the local people
and they will watch you when you take pictures every
2 min of boring old houses ;) I just like the old buildings...



... and the small details I find everywhere...

Finally back to Hung Hom...

1 Kommentar:

Wiebke hat gesagt…

nice pictures...thanks fro the great weekend