Sonntag, 22. März 2009

Last weekend...

Its sunday night, 1.30 and I cant sleepe. So I decided to upload some pictures I took last weekend:



Friday Antje and I went to see Duffy
at her first concert in HK.
It was prohibited to take photos (only to explain the bad quality of my pics).

Duffy: great voice but she seemed a bit like a Barbie version of Amy Winehouse. But good concert!


Saturday: party and meeting friends... no pictures ;)
Sunday: we took the ferry to HK island.
Did I already mentioned, that I love the ferry??
Here my view before and during the ride:






Arrived in Central at HK island we went for brunch to the Brunch Club in Soho/ Peel street.
Really good for brunch!
After a coffee and omlett we walked around in Soho...
... he had lunch break too...


..street market; the mango season is starting. Delicious, I like them most in the Daiquiri in the feather boa (I finally got my member card of the feather boa!!!)

My favorite vintage shop in HK! Its also in Peel street, I could always spend hours and lots of money inside.

.... small temple in Peel street


The cat street market in Sheung Wan. Here you can find funny things, trash,
antic things and new thing that look like antic.



And of course, like everywhere in HK, you find a place to eat for everybody.

Keine Kommentare: