Dienstag, 13. Mai 2008

New flat

On friday I moved already into my new flat.

Where you expect me to live?


Here???......................................................or here??????

Well... I like old buildings, but also need some luxury.
I found an apartment in Hung Hom Laguna Verde
http://www.lagunaverde.com.hk/

Compared with my flat in Switzerland its really small but I like the view.
It reminds me of swiss mountains, just more interesting.
Now I still need many things to buy; first some curtains. Otherwise people can always watch me.

I also watching my neighbors, most of the families dont close there curtains in the evening and its more interesting to see the familylife of other people than watching TV.
Dont tell me, I should not do this, they can see me as well....

As soon as I have a sofa bed, visitors are wellcome :-)


Keine Kommentare: