Samstag, 3. Mai 2008

Food in Hong Kong

Yes, I know... you expect now to read something about my new job, about finding a flat and so on.
About the job I can tell more when I find out what I can do here.
And when I move into my new flat on frieday I will post some pictures.

But back to food or the way of eating in Hong Kong:
Yesterday I had breakfast in a french cafe. They have good cafe and the same choice of baguette since years. My favorite: sandwich toulouse with bacon, cheese, salat, turkey and avocado.
For lunch I went to a common chinese restaurant. The place was full of people, the little boy at my table eat his steak and rice with fork and knife, his grandmother used a spoon for her vegetables and rice and I used chopsticks for the roasted duck with rice.
In the early evening I passed a place with indian streetfood and it smelled so good, that I had to try it.
Later, when I was hungry again, I tried some sushi at a new japanese restaurant.
Then, after shopping and store check I got a nice mangocake from the bakery next to the hotel. When I opend the paparbox in my room I found also a plastic fork... nice service.

Its amazing, you can eat anything you like at any time. I wonder if I will ever use the kitchen in my new flat.
But dont worry... with my new flat I get also free access to a gym and 3 pools :-)

Keine Kommentare: