Donnerstag, 23. Juli 2009

Solar Eclipse

On 22.7.2009 we could watch a total solar eclipse in Asia.
Here in HK we could only see 78% but unlike to big parts of China including Shanghai, we had good weather; just few clouds.
I tried to take photos, but the sun was still too strong and I had no special lense.
Here you see the results:

Through my sunglases.... doesn't work....


... through my fingers.... not a good idea....

... not really a way to take a good photo; but I was surprised to see afterwards the "shadow" of the eclipse.

And here the sun, changed by paint.net :)
Ok, no good photos. But to see the eclipse live, was amazing.
Sorry for the people in Shanghai; they couldn't see it and they also can't see my pics here, as blogspot, facebook..... are not available anymore un China.
Shame on the chinese government!!!!

Keine Kommentare: